Monday, December 22, 2008

How I Teach My Kids About Money: A News Video

"You hear the bad news every day, the economy in turmoil and people losing their jobs. Parents have to wonder how all the buzz affects their kids and what they should tell them about what's going on. In tonight's Parent to Parent, we've got great financial advice for kids and parents. Seven's Lynn Martinez has the story."

That's the introduction for a television news story (WSVN - 7 in Miami) that featured my family.

Thanks to the folks at WSVN for visiting my home and for hanging out with my family. Thanks to producer Leisa Williams!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its a great financial advice for both kids and parents.This will definitly help my family to move ahead positively.Its very kind of you for sharing this story,thank you.