Sunday, April 08, 2007

Checking Out for Passover: PFBlogs.org, Carnival & Teens

The last days of the Passover are Sunday night through Tuesday night. I'll be offline during that time. While I'm eating matza, I have a few recommendations:

1. Check out www.pfblogs.org: This site offers a diverse chorus of personal finance voices about money, frugal living and investments.

2. Go to the Carnivals: The carnival of personal finance and the Festival of Frugality are a few of my favorites. The insightful Mapgirl (Mapgirl’s Fiscal Challenge) hosted the latest edition and a new edition of FOF will be up on Tuesday at The Digerati Life, another of my favorite bloggers.

3. Teens and Money. Parade magazine highlighted a new publication from the FDIC. It's called Teens and Money at pueblo.gsa.gov.


______________



Digg!

The Frugal Duchess Booktique
The Frugal Duchess of Beauty Store

Book Shop of Fear
The Poetry & Drama Queen
Frugal Jazz & Blues
Frugal Comic Book Connection
__

No comments: