Friday, April 03, 2009

Weekly Roundup: Links I Liked & Frugal Blog Network

Here are a few posts that caught my eye this week.

From The Money Muse: The Big Picture: What is My Purpose in Life?

From Sick of Being Poor: Hoping for the best, preparing for the worst


From The Digerati Life: Money Matters Site: Financial Resource For Credit Card Management and More

From The Simple Dollar: Synergy in Life and Money

From the FrugalBlogNetwork:

Frugal Zeitgeist: Horrible financial dream
Last night I woke up at 4:00 am, thanks to a nightmare. I dreamed that my role at work had been phased out (which is nice-speak for firing someone and dressing it up like a layoff) and that I had no severance and no savings.

Almost Frugal: Back to the Frugal Basics: Building a Budget
So you have a dream, and you have a goal. But just having goals doesn’t get you any closer to meeting them. The first step towards becoming more frugal, meeting your goals, achieving financial responsibility (and all sorts of other good stuff) is building a budget.

Not Made of Money: Paying Off Credit Card Debt
Paying off credit card debt has been in the news a lot with the current economy. Credit card debt is a plague that has stricken countless families in the United States.

Frugal Babe: When A $45 Hair Cut Is A Bargain
I got my hair cut yesterday. This would not normally be a newsworthy event, but in my case it had been 14 months since I had a hair cut.
@ Target.com

1 comment:

The Digerati Life said...

Thanks Sharon! I appreciate the mention! :)