Sunday, November 04, 2007

Blogger Roundup: My Favorite Posts from the Past Week

Here are my favorite posts from the past week:

From Dedicated to Financial Freedom: YOU:Staying Young

From The Simple Dollar: Motivating Yourself to Exercise Without Breaking the Bank

From Vixen On A Budget: Cheap Night In.

From Finance and Fat: Not Frugal- Why do I continue to throw money away?

From Consumerism Commentary: Make the Most Out of Best Buy

From My Two Dollars: Money Mistake Monday - The Oh Crap I Waited To Long To Save For Retirement Syndrome.

From Millionaire Mommy Next Door: Irrational Housing Prices Steal Early Retirement Plans Away From My Friends



The Frugal Duchess Booktique
The Frugal Duchess of Beauty Store

Book Shop of Fear
The Poetry & Drama Queen
Frugal Jazz & Blues
Frugal Comic Book Connection


Flexo said...

Thanks for the link!

David said...

Thanks for the mention!

Millionaire Mommy Next Door said...

Thanks Sharon!

VixenOnABudget said...

Thank you for the link!