Sunday, November 04, 2007

Blogger Roundup: My Favorite Posts from the Past Week

Here are my favorite posts from the past week:

From Dedicated to Financial Freedom: YOU:Staying Young

From The Simple Dollar: Motivating Yourself to Exercise Without Breaking the Bank

From Vixen On A Budget: Cheap Night In.

From Finance and Fat: Not Frugal- Why do I continue to throw money away?

From Consumerism Commentary: Make the Most Out of Best Buy

From My Two Dollars: Money Mistake Monday - The Oh Crap I Waited To Long To Save For Retirement Syndrome.

From Millionaire Mommy Next Door: Irrational Housing Prices Steal Early Retirement Plans Away From My Friends



______________



Digg!

The Frugal Duchess Booktique
The Frugal Duchess of Beauty Store

Book Shop of Fear
The Poetry & Drama Queen
Frugal Jazz & Blues
Frugal Comic Book Connection
__

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sharon!

VixenOnABudget said...

Thank you for the link!