Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Welcome to Life Hackery Readers: 99 Uses for Everyday Items

A Big Welcome to readers who are visiting from The Life Hackery. That site has a great feature called "99 Extraordinary, Creative and Unusual Uses for Ordinary and Everyday Objects." I am grateful that my post on weird uses for butter is featured in that roundup.

I encourage regular readers to checkout The Life Hackery list. I thank the editors of Life Hackery for including me in the mix.

Here's a snippet:


"Imagine all of the silly old stuff you have sitting around the house that is simply going to waste and hasn’t been used in years. Think it’s all junk? Perhaps not. Here are ninety-nine creative ways you can use things you thought had only one purpose, from beer and soda to rulers, stamps, sugar, toothpaste, old CDs and even your iPod."




______________

Digg!

2 comments:

Miz K said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Frugal Duchess said...

Hi Miz:

Thanks for your note.
I tried the links and they worked fine for me.