Sunday, February 15, 2009

Weekly Roundup & Frugal Blog Network

Here are a few items that have caught my eye:

From Dog Ate My Finances: After the Lay-Off

From Consumerist: Four Unexpected Situations Where Bad Credit Hurts [Credit Scores]

From My Two Dollars: Do It Yourself Debt Reduction.

From Monroe on a Budget: Detroit News: Detroit brides on a budget

From Financial Frugality: Are you an emotional shopper?

From the Frugal Blog Network:

From Frugal Babe: Frugal Babe: How Many Financial Blows Could You Withstand?

From Not Made of Money: Not Made of Money: Ways to Save on Your Water Bill

From Tight Fisted Miser: I’m On Twitter

From Almost Frugal: Frugalize Your Routine

From Frugal Zeitgeist: Good intentions and all that
______________

Here's how to buy my book:



@ Amazon.com
@ Barnes & Noble
@ Borders
@ Target.com

No comments: