Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Tyra Banks Offers Tight-fisted Beauty & Shopping Tips

Vaseline as a high-fashion beauty tip? Supermodel Tyra Banks -- host of "America's Next Top Model" and the Tyra Banks Show -- reveals some very frugal beauty and shopping tips in the May 2007 issue of Reader's Digest. Vaseline --the subject of my Tuesday Tips feature last week--is one of her low-cost beauty secrets. Here's a sample:

Top Beauty Basic: "At night I use Vaseline everywhere: under my eyes and on my laugh lines, lips and elbows. I swear by the stuff." --Tyra Banks

Top Instant Makeover: "Well-groomed eyebrows."

Favorite Products: (Her list included low-cost drugstore products): Creme of Nature Shampoo and Nexxus Humectress

Favorite Shopping outlets: Target, Barneys New York, ebay.com and style.com.
Digg!

The Frugal Duchess Booktique
The Frugal Duchess of Beauty Store

Book Shop of Fear
The Poetry & Drama Queen
Frugal Jazz & Blues
Frugal Comic Book Connection
__

No comments: