Friday, August 17, 2007

Links I Liked: My Favorite Posts for the Week

Here are a few links that caught my eye this week:

From Ka-Blog!: 51 tips about credit cards

From Finance For Youth: QUALITIES OF SUCCESS: Brittany Spears, Lindsay Lohan, Anna Nicole Smith

From Free Money Finance: Time Shares are a Purchase, Not an Investment

From The Simple Dollar: Summer Camp In The Neighborhood: How To Get A Collective Of Parents Together To Save A Ton Of Money On Daycare During The Summer

From My 1st Million at 33: The Coast is Clear? snippet:

"Yeah, I’m still negative. This market I believe is going to be one of the most treacherous since 2000. The credit crunch caused by homeowners’ default is real."

From AllFinancialMatters: Maybe People Should Listen to Their Gut

From Living on a Budget: How to save on back to school supplies



The Frugal Duchess Booktique
The Frugal Duchess of Beauty Store

Book Shop of Fear
The Poetry & Drama Queen
Frugal Jazz & Blues
Frugal Comic Book Connection


Wil said...


Thanks for putting me in you Favorites for the Week! I'm glad you enjoyed it.


Frugal Work at home mom said...

thanks for the link love :)