Friday, August 31, 2007

Links I Liked: My Favorite Posts for the Week

Here are some of my favorite links for the week:

From My New Choice: Resist The Temptation
From The Digerati Life: Nope, Not Selling Our House. Not Even For 1000% Rate Of Return In 2 Years!
From The Simple Dollar: Is An “Entertainment” Coupon Book Worth It?

From The 100 By 30 Project: Luxury in price only

From Blueprint for Financial Prosperity:5 Ways Paperless Personal Finance Saves You Money

From Mapgirl's Fiscal Challenge: Savings Guidelines

_____________



Digg!

The Frugal Duchess Booktique
The Frugal Duchess of Beauty Store

Book Shop of Fear
The Poetry & Drama Queen
Frugal Jazz & Blues
Frugal Comic Book Connection
__

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sharon, thanks for including my article and I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed it.

mapgirl said...

Thanks for the link. Really, I should thank Hedonic Adjustment though.

BTW, do you know you're being scraped? http://spacemyself.com/2007/08/31/links-i-liked-my-favorite-posts-for-the-week/