1. Good health and the continued good health of my loved ones
2. A spa date at the Ritz-Carlton in Key Biscayne
3. Financial security
4. Lower gas prices
5. More funding for public transportation and education
6. Sailing lessons and a sailboat
7. Peace & forgiveness from anyone I've upset, angered, annoyed, hurt...
8. Daily yoga classes with my favorite trainers
9. World peace
10. Hot, sweet Cuban coffee with cream every morning: A cortadito!
11. Time to see every game, play or after-school event featuring my children
12. Season tickets to Miami Heat games
13. Enough time and discipline to answer all comments on my blog --Time to write more posts and articles
14. Funds to pay back my parents for all of the support they have given to me and my children over the years.
15. More time to resume my (MFA) graduate-degree studies
16. Makeup/cosmetics without preservatives and other harmful chemicals
17. An afternoon with Toni Morrison, Angela Davis and Oprah
18. Great sales for my book: The Frugal Duchess: How to Live Well & Save.
19. Enough money to fund parenting workshops for teenage mothers
20. A new battery for my laptop
21. A complete collection of Sex and the City -- I just started watching that HBO series
22. A copy of every movie adapted from a Jane Austen novel
23. To be debt-free
24. Defensive driving lessons and the courage to finally start driving
25. A trust fund to launch a national billboard campaign in support of public transportation
26. A financial planning session with Warren Buffett
27. My own Frugal Duchess show on YouTube.
28. Teflon skin
29. Enough money to adopt or support at least five more children.
30. A weekly facial date.
31. To become very skilled at giving myself a french manicure
32. To be a better speller and proof-reader
33. To be more patient with myself and others
34. To allocate 10 minutes a day for meditation, no matter how busy
35. To become a third-degree black belt in karate
36. Te get seven hours of sleep each night
37. To keep my house neater
38. To take a cruise to Alaska
39. To let go of anger, depression and fear
40. To invest in stress-reduction classes
41. To be better about sending out thank-you notes
42. To be completely honest with myself
43. To be better and quicker at detecting the big and small lies I tell myself
44. To be kinder to others
45. To eat ice cream every day without worrying about my weight
46. To have more children in my life.
47. To be more appreciative.
48. To bake my own bread and eat only organic food.
49. To learn a few ballroom dances