Budget-Saving & Eco-Friendly Lunch Ideas
- "Check out WasteFreeLunches.org for more facts and tips on greener lunches.
- No matter what’s on the menu, a zero-waste lunch starts with two ingredients: a reusable lunch container and a refillable water bottle.
- Instead of plastic wrap or aluminum foil, switch to a washable sandwich wrapper—either buy one or make your own.
- Try buying in bulk to stock a lunchbox with healthy alternatives to commercialized single-serving foods. Find a food co-op selling bulk foods near you.
- Learn more about smarter lunches for you, your family, and your school on this Back to School Lunch page."
Here's how to buy my new book: