Friday, September 01, 2006

Friday Spotlight: Schedule of Guests

Every Friday, I’ll open the Frugal Weekend Spa with a guest columnist. If you want to check-in please contact me for reservations.

Weekend Check-in

Aug. 25 A Blueprint for Financial Prosperity

Sept 1 Frugal for Life

Sept. 8 My 1st Million at 33

Sept. 15 Penny Foolish

Sept 22 No Limits Ladies

Sept. 29 Dual Income No Kids

Oct. 6 Financial Freedumb


To reserve a date: Please leave a comment or contact me at Sharonhr@bellsouth.net

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very glad to see 7 participants. I think that's a very good turnout. I hope you will get more.

Britt said...

Sure, I'd like to join in. I'm at Money and Values (moneyandvalues.blogspot.com).

Anonymous said...

Spa? Did somebody say spa? Sound fun! I'd love to be a part of the new feature!

Anonymous said...

I'm very interested in reserving a guest columnist spot. Let me know. :) Thanks!

Frugal Duchess said...

Thanks for the feedback. I will post an updated schedule soon, featuring penny nickel, angie and tim.

1st million at 33: thanks again.