Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Welcome to 1st Million at 33 Readers

Thanks to Frugal at www.1stmillionat33.com for providing me with a guest soap box at his blog. As a blogger, 1st Million at 33 provides a smart overview of the investment world with a few side trips into other areas.

Here are a few of my favorite posts from 1st million at 33.

This week he hosts the Carnival of Investing. Lots of informative pieces, especially the following posts: Social security is a Ponzi Scheme, Fine Art as an Investment Class, and Real Estate Investing 101. Check out the Carnival!

Other favorite 1st Million at 33 posts:

Effective Budgeting
Do you Carpool?
Two Must-Do Money Saving Tips


Frugal at 1st Million also appeared on my blog with a recent Friday Spotlight piece about Business Lessons from My Father.

And on the topic of Dads and Money, I also posted this piece about 10 lessons from a Millionaire Dad.

No comments: