Friday, August 25, 2006

Weekend Frugal Spa: Used Stuff to Avoid

MSN Money Columnist Liz Pulliam Weston has a super column: "10 Things You Should Never Buy Used". Her list includes car seats, mattresses and shoes. She offers interesting choices with great factoids.

I have my own personal list of creepy used stuff. (Details Later)

Meanwhile welcome back to my Frugal Weekend Spa. The menu includes:

1) The Friday Spotlight Guest Columnist: Jim of A Blue Print for Financial Prosperity. Thanks to Jim for being my debut guest.

2) The Frugal Back Wash: My favorite reader comments from the last week or so (ATA: Saturday night around Midnight)


3) And Sunday Post-its My Weekend Wrap Treatment of blogs posts

Also on Sunday night. I'll post a tentative schedule of my New Friday Spotlight Guest Columnists.

No comments: