Monday, January 22, 2007

Carnival of Personal Finance Juggles Lots of Posts

The latest installment of the Carnival of Personal Finance is up and running at A Blueprint for Financial Prosperity. Congrats to the host for a great job. (There's a huge field of submissions.) Check out his top picks. His favorites include a post from Tag about Noah, rain and emergency funds, (my pet topic last week.)

I also enjoyed Penny Nickel's salute to Martin Luther King's financial values and 100 by 30's overview of Wedding Planning mistakes. A must-read for DIY wedding planners.

I'm honored to have my a post in that mix. Thanks to the host: A Blueprint for Financial Prosperity. I'm a fan of his!

_____________

Digg!

The Frugal Duchess Boutique
_____________

3 comments:

Tag_Ends said...

Thanks for the mention and link. You are right, there were loads of articles this time. It is going to take me awhile to get through them all, but it will be fun. Take care.

Tag

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link!

Frugal Duchess said...

Thanks for stopping by!