Sunday, January 21, 2007

Post-its: Links I Liked

Tips for buying a car, different signs of a thrifty lifestyle, an expensive international wedding are a few of the fun posts I read this week. Here's a roundup of some of my favorite personal finance posts from this week.


Your Money to Keep offers an update on America's Cheapest Family: The Economides.

I also liked this post from No Limits Ladies about a wedding, a $3,000 plane fare to Australia for the nuptials and the importance of emergency funds, my pet topic last week.


The Digerati Life ran a super series featuring different ways to be thrifty.

The Pro Bargain Hunter posted an insightful piece about getting a good deal when buying a car.

_____________

Digg!

The Frugal Duchess Boutique
_____________

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon!
I'm glad you enjoyed my posts! :) There's just so many creative ways to save money it's fun to see how others do it (esp. the eccentric ways...) If you haven't seen it yet, MoneySmartLife is running a contest on a Frugal Moment Sentence Challenge here: http://www.moneysmartlife.com/2007/01/17/the-frugal-sentence-challenge-%e2%80%93-share-your-most-frugal-moment-and-win-smart-money-magazine/

He's offering a Smart Money subscription to the winner!

Frugal Duchess said...

Thanks for the comment.
Thanks for the tip.
I will check out MoneySmartLife