Monday, January 29, 2007

Five Cent Nickel Hosts Carnival of Personal Finance

The 85th edition of the Carnival of Personal Finance is up and running at Five Cent Nickel, one of my favorite blogs. (Browse through his archives, while you're there and check out his post on low-cost checks.)

Nickel has done an excellent job of sorting through a large field of submissions.

Here are a few carnival items that caught my eye: I love the post from My Financial Awareness about money and self-acceptance. That's a keeper.

Money for the Rest of Us posted a very thoughtful piece about spending and values: cast iron pans vs designer clothes. Excellent piece!

I also really enjoyed ProBargain Hunter's helpful piece on potential savings from Compact Fluorescent Lamps (CFL) I'm bookmarking that one, which comes with a lot of helpful links.

I'm honored to be included in that group and I'm grateful to the host for providing carnival space. Thanks Nickel!
______________

Digg!

The Frugal Duchess Boutique
_______________

No comments: